~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Friday, June 10, 2011

RDT 2-day summer workshop

Right now I have 4 dancers confirmed to attend the RDT 2 day high school workshop, which will be for the Mon-Tues session Junly 11-12th. Please arrange your own rides and know this is not a "PDC group activity". If you cannot go to the full day or both days, please let me know and I will have others take your place.

If others want to go still (dance company or not) and they are not on this list below, please have them register and pay themselves with RDT directly. Here is link for schedule, location, contact, etc:
http://www.xmission.com/~rdt/summerdance2011_highschool.html

These are the dancers who have confirmed with me that they are going:
Lizzy, Kaite, Natalie, Bradyrian.

You 4 dancers, Please rsvp to me that you are for sure doing this and I will register you. You will just have to show up, check in, and sign a waiver (in case you get injured, etc.)

Talk to you soon!

No comments: