~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Friday, May 25, 2012

Are you wearing a glow suit?

Dear Dance Company:
I heart you all. Sers. Anyhow, I have learned so much these past two years. I have grown both as a dancer and as a person. I think one of the things it has helped me most with is having an open mind. When you are exposed to so many different types of dancing, people, cultures, etc. it really helps you to realize that things aren't weird- they're just different. :) We have learned so many different types of dancing this year (African, Flamenco, that-fake-beating-people-up-one...) and it has helped me have a wider range of skills and appreciate not just the dance that we are normally exposed to, but all types of dancing. Thank you for a great year! You are all so wonderful. And Krista- I don't think any of us will fully be able to thank you for all you do, but here goes: thanks.
-Maria




No comments: