~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Monday, May 21, 2012

Making friends on PDC-- I am so happy with the friends I have made on PDC this year. We have some of the nicest, most genuine, craziest, and most hilarious people on the company that you can imagine. We are all different on PDC and when we combine forces.... well... it's awesome (: On PDC, we have the type of people that your friendship will continue on forever and ever. Some of the girls on the company are the girls that I have danced with since we were in 5th and 6th grade, those have been the friends that I will always have and have always made such an impact in my life. I have had the chance to meet a hand full of new people! Some of the people that I have met this year are the greatest people ever, I love every single one of them. Performing Dance Company this year has definitely brought sweat, blood, and tears but it has all been so worth it. We would have never done it without our great instructor Krista. She is crazy, Canadian, and extremely talented and creative. Thank you Krista for everything you have taught us over the years, you're awesome. And a huge thanks to ALL of the memebers on PDC, I love you all and I hope we will stay friends forever. -- Mercedes.

No comments: