~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lone Peak Performing Dance Company: This years reflection
I have had so much fun on the dance company. I made so many good friends this year and have had learned so much! mostly that there is much much more to dance then just jazz and ballet. Don't get me wrong those are important but modern has helped me open and develop my true artist inside. I find it so much easier to choreograph and improve. I have learned so many new techniques and have had so many experiences to work with famous choreographers and take classes with professional companies.Things like state (WINNAS!!!!!) homecoming, Shakespeare,PHILADELPHIA!!, and so much more. I was so impressed to see so many talented dancers all over who all they did was modern and see the incredible technique that comes with it. We are so blessed to have such an incredible teacher and a ridiculously talented team. I will definitively miss all of our awesome seniors and will remember all the good times we had. I'm excited and can't wait till next year and all that it holds!!! LPHS PDC RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW FML!!!!!!!!
         

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to be on top of your assignments!