~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Oh PDC...

Flowers Caleb gave me for support with my grandma

SYTYCD Auditions!

Liberty Hall, Philly!

LOVE sculpture in Philly


Liberty Bell

"Lets go swimming." - Beth, Mercedes, Brooke

Concert Week

"We're sexy and we know it."

Brother and Sister

Love My PDC FAMILY!

PDC  has benefited me in many different ways... first off I have made so many new friends, not just any friends, some of my best friends! But thats not all PDC has given me an understanding of the arts, that basically nothing is wrong when you  are choreograph9ing or improving. PDC has taught me to love all styles of dance, or have respect or interest in them. It has also taught me different ways to move my body and to go out of my comfort zone, and try too do movement I wouldn't naturally do. I have learned how to choreograph using the three elements of dance time, space, and energy. It has also taught me how to light, costume, ad cut music for dances. But most of all it has taught me hard work, that if you want something good, and perfect you have to work for it. I love my PDC FAMILY!!!

No comments: