~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Brielle's End of Year Reflection

My last year on company.
Well least to say I'm very sad to be leaving company this year. It has been so great over the past 2 years that I've done it. I have had so many opportunities and learned so much form being on it for only 2 years. Something that I really learned this year, well I learned a lot about choreographing. It's hard! But it is so rewarding in the end.I really learned how to deal with different personalities, which at times was a struggle but eventually you just learn how to love everyone. I really learned the importance of team work. This was one of the closest nit team I have ever been on and I'm going to miss you all very much.
~Brielle

No comments: