~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

This year has been an eye opening experience for me. I have had so much fun with everyone on company. I'm going to miss everyone it's been so fun getting to know every single person. I loved learning the proper way to walk like a pedestrian, you have to walk with purpose not stride. Learning different dances all year was so cool for me and improving my technique, my technique is definitely better now then it was at the beginning of the year. Performing was so fun for me at our concerts, Shakespeare, state, was all amazing experiences. Learning to choreograph for myself was extremely difficult and I'm so glad I experienced it. Also choreographing my favorite type of dance and being it was so fun and I enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you for this year guys I love you all. Love Isa

No comments: