~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Monday, May 25, 2015

The Odd Kid Out

I'm graduating this year, and I planned everything out. I did all my hard classes Sophomore and Junior year including AP Calc, and AP Physics. What I did not plan on though was Dance Company. I spent 3 quarters of the year, wasting my time doing absolutely nothing. I had no homework at all and spent most periods at school sleeping or playing games. Then third quarter rolled around and I started dancing with the best teacher at LP. Long story short, I loved dancing so much that I started putting in time outside of school dancing and managed to squeeze onto the most talented team in Utah for the last quarter of the year. Dance Company has the best teacher, and the most talented dancers out there. It was honestly a privilege to dance with these amazing people and actually put in some work to get something done. I got way more from the people I worked with then I can ever give back and I am so grateful for that. Thank you for the amazing experience!

No comments: