~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Valuable Lessons

Being a part of the performing dance company this year has been a very valuable experience. I learned many important lessons this year! One of these is the importance of teamwork. If not everyone on the team is working together nothing will get done and we won't looked connected on stage. One thing that helps a lot with teamwork is becoming close as friends. PDC has provided a great opportunity to strengthen friendships and make new friends who share my love of dance. Another important lesson that I have learned is hard work. In order to succeed you need a combination of both teamwork and hard work. You will never reach your full potential without hard work. One final lesson that I have learned is commitment.  Being part of a team definitely requires commitment. Some of the ways that I have learned to show commitment is through attending practices, prioritizing company events and performances, letting the teacher know if I won't be there, and having a good attitude. I am so glad that I could be a part of the performing dance company this year and can't wait for next year!


No comments: