~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

What I Learned

This has been my second year on Dance Company.  I have learned a lot from it.  One of the main lessons I have learned on PDC is the importance of hard work and being flexible.  throughout the year we have had a lot of opportunities to perform at different events.  Each time we had to work hard to get our pieces ready to perform.  We also had to be flexible if we were re-spacing and had to learn a new part.  Concert week was also very stressful.  We had to put in a lot of time and hard work to get our dances clean, spaced, and lit.  But, when we were all dancing on stage together it was worth all the time and energy we put into it the week before.  I am so grateful for company this year and all the great memories we have together.

No comments: