~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Monday, May 27, 2013

My time on PDC!

I love dance company. I get to dance with some of the most amazing people in the world! Everyone is so hard working and so lovable. I know I came late into the year, but I was amazing at how welcoming everyone was towards me. Each and every person inspires me and encourages me to keep on dancing. I was even givin the amazing opportunity to choreograph and it was an unreal experience. Choreography is very important to me and everyone is so open to new and creative ideas. Everyone was really helpful in helping and correcting problems I had with my dance. I love how we all work together and everyone is so positive and loving. I am so graetful I was able to spend time with Dance Company this year. It was amazing and I can't wait to do it again next year. I love each and every one on the company. And thank you sooo much Krista for all you do for the company. Couldn't do it with out you. Love you all!!! Thanks so much everyone. (:

-Akaysha Greer

No comments: