~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Monday, May 27, 2013

What I learned in PDC...

I have learned so many new things this year in Lone Peak Dance Company.  I am so glad that I decided to try out this year!  I have had so much fun on Dance Company and I absolutely love all the girls on the team.  Having such a close relationship with everyone on the team also makes it easier to dance with them and perform because we are all nice to each other and we all know how each of us dances and what our strengths and weaknesses are. How I dance now, and how I used to dance at the beginning of the year are totally different, but its a good thing.  I don't just go through the motions like I used to, now I put emotion into it and always have the intent of the dance in mind.  I have learned so many new choreographic techniques and things to help me for when I want to choreograph a dance someday.  I have learned how to work better with others and how to make dancing my passion.  I have also learned many new improv techniques that can definitely help me for tryout for professional teams or if I decide to pursue my dancing career.  I love Dance Company and I am so glad that I got the chance to do it this year!  ~Chayn:)

No comments: