~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

This year acording to Jessica Jensen
   This year was amazing! I learned so much and made so many good memories and good friends!  This year started out amazing at the dance camp in august I loved working out with all the amazing ladies on dance company we really bonded while we were running our guts out down by the pond!  After the school year started we had a great time learning dances for half times learning the homecoming dance and doing fundraisers at the different school events.  One of my favorite times on dance company was definantly the shaksepeare festival.  I learned so much and loved preparing the dances for it.  I learned that you need to think abaout the audience and the people watching or judging so that it keeps the audience interested.  I loved taking all the different classes by the different instructors they taught me so much!  Our winter concert was so fun and I enjoyed all of the dances I was in so much even though we had a little drama it was so fun and I loved having it with all the girls! Next came state... even though I broke my toes it was an amazing experience The classes were amazing and I learned so much! At state I learned the importance of preparation so many of the schools were really prepared and I was really impressed and it helped me be more motivated to try harder and work harder!  Last but not least was our spring concert! we had a party in every second of the concert process...man I love dance company so much! the ladies on it are so amazing and so talented and I am so lucky to get to know them and dance with them they have become my best friends and lets not forget to mention krista! Krista has taught me so much and I have loved learning from her! The biggest thing I think I learned this year was Hard Work!  I am so gratful for the wonderful opertunity to work with this amazing company! I love all you ladies!

#swag

No comments: