~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

PDC Memories :)

  I've learned sooo much this past year, being on PDC.  I've learned so much and have become so much more comfortable doing improv and working with groups.  I've become best friends with all of the girls on the team and love them all dearly!  PDC has been an amazing experience for me.  I've loved all of the amazing opportunities like Shakespeare festival, Social retreats, State, field trips, dancing with Cirque du Soleil and many more.  I have grown as a dancer and choreographer more than I ever have.  My views on dancing have changed for the better:)  I've gotten to meet so many new people and work on my leadership and social skills as well.  The girls on the team have become my best friends and I'm so glad that I had the privilege to dance with them.  The whole experience has been so amazing and I cannot wait till next year!!
     Much love,
        ~Whit Jewels

No comments: