~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Monday, May 27, 2013

What I learned in PDC this year

I have learned so much this year on PDC.  Along with making so many new friends and I have definately grown as a dancer.  I learned that there is many ways to dance.  And dancing isn't about the type of style you do.  But I also think that it's important to have diversity on dance company and I think even though we do a lot of modern stuff, its good to have concert because we're able to do whatever we want to do.  Whatever type of dance we feel like expressing.  Its a good feeling to know that coming into dance company is such a comfort every day.  Its a time to really just let everything go and shut the world out and not think about anything stressful or important.  I also learned the importance of a team coming together.  It really helps when the whole entire team really puts in the effort.  It make a big difference.  And im really excited for next year because now I know what its like to be on dance company and its definately hard work.  I definately learned that.  And im so excited for next year!

No comments: