~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Dance co. for life

This year has been so much fun!  In the beginning I was so nervous about starting High School and being on Dance Company with people I had never met before, but everyone was so nice and welcoming.  I made so many new friends on Company so fast.  I loved the Homecoming half time so much because it was fun for the whole school to be able to see us perform.  Shakespeare was probably my favorite part of the whole year.  It was so cool to be able to meet kids from other schools, take classes and just spend time with each other and grow closer as a team.  I learned how to be more creative with dance and how to think outside of the box.  I am so glad that I was able to meet all of you amazing girls and dancers and I am going to miss you guys! Thanks for always being so nice and always laughing at my jokes! love you all so much!!!
-Sabby