~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Enjoy the Journey

I had a great year on PDC! From taking first at  Shakespeare and performing the trio in the gala, to doing the homecoming halftime at the Rice-Eccles Stadium, to taking awesome classes at State, all the way to having a blast in Miami! We have been on an incredible journey together this year and even though we've had our ups and downs, we've created the best memories that we will remember forever! I'm so grateful that I got to dance with some of the most amazing girls I've ever met! You guys have really impacted my life in every way and have become my best friends. We learned how to push through the hard times together and support eachother when we were stressed out or when we were going through tough times.  I love how different we all are in personalities, opinions, likes and dislikes, dancing styles, etc. and yet we have learned how to love and appreciate eachother individually.  Our team is strong because of the bond that we have built throughout the year by going on the same journey and helping eachother through it. I'm so glad that we are not only a team but a family and that we all really do love eachother. Thank you for an amazing year! I love you all!


No comments: