~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Wednesday, May 28, 2014



This year with PDC:

So unlike most, I was only on dance company for half a semester. But in this half semester, I had the best time. I have never been apart of a team and especially a dance team so when I got this opportunity, I went for it. It seriously made me so happy that I made dance company and am lucky I got to work with such amazing and sweet girls. I learned about patience and coming out of my comfort zone. I really enjoyed this semesters theme which was enjoy the journey because seriously, we never really look at life as a journey; nor do we look at all the little things that make our life journey all the worth while. Yeah, there was so many great times but there were also hard ones where at least all of us were frustrated or tired of things. But at the same time, those moments made the better ones even more so and made it more memorable. I don't think I can forget some of the awesome memories i've made. Being a senior makes me sad that I won't be able to do this all again, so I really took it in for what it was worth. Wish so much I could do this next year but you know, it's time to graduate! thanks krista for being such an awesome teacher and advocate to all of us. For always having such a great attitude and being someone we could trust. Thanks girls for making me feel so welcomed! I love you guys so much and will miss you guys soo much! You guys are the coolest! :) 

2 comments:

Bailey Frampton said...

ETJ: Enjoy the Journey
I have loved this last year! I have grown so much as a dancer and as a person. Thanks to all the guest choreographers, my friends and to my director and teacher Krista! (: I love everyone of you and couldn't have asked for a better team!
2013-2014 Lone Peak Dance Company

Bailey Frampton said...

Not quite finished! Another thing I wanted to say is how amazing this chance has been to be on a team such as this one. Staying after, hours especially on Concert Week was tiresome, fun and at times frustrating. But because of those weeks I have learned better to juggle my life! I have had to balance what is important at that specific time and to better use my time! I loved having that ability to do that. I have also learned more about patience. Patience with myself and with others, this is been an amazing journey and I thank you for all being so patient with me! (: