~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Saturday, May 24, 2014

I have loved being on PDC this year!! I have gained so many new friends and learned so much through many expiriences. I loved being taught by so many choreographers and dancers on our team. I loved going to see other performances as a company. Even though I couldn't go to Miami this year I was so happy for all of you that went! we had an incredible trio and I'm so proud of them!! We had some great dances that we performed in our concerts and I loved dancing with each and every one of you girls! The journey is focusing on all the great things we've accomplished this year and these are just some of them! We've learned teamwork, cooperation, and helping one another with trials and stresses. I'm thankful to all of you girls- you've made such an impact on my life and I will never forget you!
Love Megs <3


No comments: