~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Enjoy the Journey

This year in dance company I learned so much about myself. It was such a great experience for me every second of it, even though sometimes it would be hard. I loved how I learned about enjoying the journey every step of the way and taking life one step at a time. If you take life all at once you will beat yourself up from failure. I also learned that you need to step back and see your whole life so that you can know where you are headed in life. There is a quote i live by that says: "Don't give up what you want most for what you want in the moment." I learned that i should always think before i act. I learned a lot of dance technique too by practicing my turns and performance on my own time. I was really glad because they both got a lot better. I loved this year and I just want to thank Krista for making it all possible, and thanks for teaching us not only dance lessons but also life lessons. I love you all so much and I am going to miss you guys so much.









No comments: