~ Imagine ~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~

~ Create ~ Perform ~ Inspire ~
Dedicated, Disciplined, Determined, Dreaming, Daring Dancers .

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

PDC 2013-2014

This year on dance company has been a good learning experience for me. I feel like this year I've tried to expand out of my usual dance style. And I've done this on purpose to get a better perspective on dance. In general. I absolutely LOVE he girls I've gotten to know. I've never had any problems with them at all. They've taught me so much and are great people to be around. The opportunities that we've had this year seemed never ending. Shakespeare to state to concerts to Miami. I've definitely been so lucky.  And the  opportunity to choreograph has been  so fun. I did two different styles of dance this year and they turned out so good!! I'm so grateful for the lasting friends and memories I've made on PDC this year :) and thanks for everything krista!

No comments: